In this post I will be focusing on Named EIGRP Configuration and Verification
- Interface e1/0 - connected to ISP1 - IPv6 2001::1/64
- Interface e1/1 - connected to ISP2 - IPv6 2002::1/64
- Interface lo3 - INTERNET ADDRESS - IPv6 2003::1/128
- Interface e1/0 - connected to ISP1 - IPv6 2001::2/64
- Interface e1/1 - connected to ISP2 - IP IPv6 2005::1/64
- Interface e1/0 - connected to ISP1 - IP IPv6 2002::1/64
- Interface e1/1 - connected to ISP2 - IP IPv6 2004::1/64
- Interface e1/0 - connected to ISP2 - IPv6 2004::2/64
- Interface e1/1 - connected to ISP1 - IPv6 2005::2/64
- Interface fa0/0 - connected to LAN - IPv6 200a::1/64
Kali Host on Local_site
eth0 - IPv6 200a::2/64
Default Gateway - IPv6 200a::1/64
enable ipv6 routing
Named EIGRP Config
Looking at the routing table
Looks like the routes were successfully learnt
Taking a look at the neighbor table
Looks like we've successfully lerarnt of 2 neighbors
Topology table looks stable as we currently have all routes in "P" which means passive
Looking from the end client's perspective.
Ping looks successful
Let's, try traceroute.
Traceroute was successful. I take this to mean everything is good with the Named EIGRP config.
That's it for my CCNP studies. Hope you enjoyed this.